Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Glitter for dayz

My husband surprised me the other day with a customized, fun yeti tumbler! His excuse for getting it- so I won’t use his and get lipstick on it anymore... Of course that’s the reason he gets it for me. I’ll just continue to think it’s because he is thoughtful and sweet J which is really true.

If you haven’t already, you must check out our dear friends awesome tumblers for sale! She has taken a yeti to the next level with colors, glitter, designs and all different patterns. Check out my personalized Trick My Tumbler, customized by my hubs for a simple beach girl.
Trick My Tumbler
My very own Trick my Tumbler and a sweet note from the owner, who just happens to be a friend :)

Perfect for taking to my barre class! 
Not pictured: A cute umbrella and shells in the sand, on the backside of my tumbler.

Follow the link the get started. Great as gifts for all ages!
www.trickmytumbler.com


Making progress one day at a time

The morning of Jane's surgery!

Lola-Jane had surgery last week and we are now in recovery mode. Week two has begun and she is doing great! She came home last week on heavy pain medication and has now transitioned to a less powerful dose of pain medication. She has sutures that will stay in for 12-14 days and while they are in Jane has to wear a cone. I’m pretty sure she dislikes us at this point, but I keep telling her that in just a month or two she will feel so much better! Just in the few days that she has been home, she has shown great progress and is getting her sass back. Right now, she has to stay confined to the office and to go outside she has to be on a leash. At this point, there isn’t any exercise or “walks” per say. Those will be implemented once her sutures are out. With that said, we are patiently waiting for our next step in her journey to recovery! See Lola-Jane coming home after surgery down below. This was day 1 being back at home and now we are on week two. If you can imagine, she has shown even more progress from when this video was taken. Keep checking the blog for an update on LJ!


XOXO
Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment