Tuesday, February 21, 2017

A Taste of Spring


Re-cap from our week-
Gabbi came to stay with us while my parents went on a vacation to celebrate their Anniversary. Michael and I survived with 3 dogs! We had a blast and the girls had an even better time playing together. To top off the week, we took the girls to the farm Friday night. This was Gabbi's first visit to the farm and she absolutely loved it. Mom and dad met us at the farm on Saturday to pick up their sweet Gabbi girl. Since Gabbi has gone home, Lola-Jane and Garland have been wiped out and mom says the same for Gabbi. Before you know it, they'll be back at it and ready to play together again!

Picking up Gabbi for the week!
Sweetness💟
Gabbi enjoying her time at the farm
The weather this weekend was amazing! It gave me just the taste I needed of Spring time, which is right around the corner. Saturday was filled with sunshine, trail riding on the ranger, dogs and small town eating in Garland, NC. We came back home on Saturday to go to the Guiding Lights Share to Care Gala held that evening in Raleigh. My community sponsored the event, so a few of my co-workers and our spouses got all dolled up to support a great cause! Please see the link below to learn more about Transitions Guiding Lights and how they can support caregivers.


Let's not forget, Sunday Funday!

Sunday was beautiful and so warm outside. Michael got up to put the pork butts on at 6am so they could cook all day. We had planned for friends to come over with their two pups for a BBQ. While the meat was cooking we did a few house chores, outside maintenance and I actually convinced him to take a jog with me:) I could not of asked for a better Sunday in the sunshine with my hubs, the girls and friends. Cheers to a great weekend and to a great week ahead!





XOXO
Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment