Sunday, January 22, 2017



Hello, I am
Welcome to A Robyn Nest. I am Robyn! I'm a Jesus loving, twenty-something year old wife to a wonderful, hard working man and a mother of two four legged children. They are truly my world! I was born and raised in Wilmington, North Carolina and am a true beach girl as some folks like to say. After getting married in 2015 my husband and I decided to begin our life together and make Raleigh our home. Raleigh has countless opportunities for young professionals to start and grow in their career. I work full time in the senior living healthcare industry and I'll just say there is never a dull moment! I have decided to start a blog to document my little family's journey through this thing we all call LIFE!
I have a true love for all things blue & white, coastal chic and rustic. I write about love, family, home projects, yummy food, exercise and every man's best friend; a dog.
Happy reading!
XOXO
Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment